10.23.2009

Friday Fragments ~ I'm the Fave!



WOOHOO, I finally won the coveted Friday Fragmenter Award! My fragment from last week about Buck and his comment on the Rice Krispies website was Mrs 4444's Favorite Fragment of the week. As I told her in the comments, "I'd like to thank the academy, Rice Krispies, and of course, Buck!"




And now Friday has rolled around again, so it's time for more Fragments. Visit Mrs4444 at Half Past Kissin Time to see other Fragmented Fragmenters Fragging!

>* I've worked at this hospital for exactly three years today. In that three years, I never once came across the issue of a patient needing a vegetarian diet...until recently. You know, AFTER I fell off the vegetarian wagon. Since then it happened TWICE. I think it's the work of these guys. They're trying to make me feel bad.




>* My friend Manic Mother has a really fun photo contest going on. It's a Bad Hair photo contest, and the winner will get a new blog header & button designed by Manic Mother herself! Go visit her blog, which she designed, to see how talented she is, and submit your Bad Hair photo too!

>* This afternoon, Shelbie and I are going shopping for her Halloween costume. She wants to be a cowgirl, so we're going thrift-store-shopping for boots, a hat, and a flannel shirt. I also promised her we'd go to Starbucks while we were out. Ohh, the sacrifices I make for my children! The pumpkin spice flavored sacrifices! *sigh*


>* Speaking of Shelbie, her volleyball team is still undefeated! Can I get a woot-woot?!
Elayna has a game on Saturday. She is not loooving softball. She likes it, but I think in the spring, she's going to try volleyball.


>* I'll leave you with a shot of part of our Halloween decorations. It's really cool at night when the jack o'lanterns are lit up!



>* We still have more decorations to get out before the Big Night! We'll try not to go overboard, though.....




Have a wonderful weekend!


15 comments:

Karen and Gerard said...

That Rice Krispies fragment was really funny! Congrats on being a featured fragmenter!

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Yeah for undefeated!!! How cool!! She must be very proud of herself!!

Hallie :)

GypsiAdventure said...

Congratulations!! That was definitely a pretty funny comment!! :) AND a big Woot Woot for the undefeated volleyball run..you go girl!

Have a great Friday!!
~K

Allison said...

Congratulations! Love your decorations and the cow picture is absolutely hilarious!

Kat said...

That was a fun Friday Frag! And congrats on winning too! Yeah!
Love the decorations!!!!

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

Congrats....your decorations came out great!

shortmama said...

Hey can you pick me up a caramel light frap, no whip, extra caramel while youre out? Thanks!

Momisodes said...

Congratulations! I love the halloween decorations. We haven't even started putting things out yet.

I'm still giggling at the kitty comment!

Stacy Uncorked said...

Congrats on your Friday Fragmenter Award - that Rice Krispies post was HI-Larious! :)

Woot-Woot for Shelbie's team being undefeated!!

Love the decorations - bet it does look cool when the jack o'lanterns are lit up! ;)

Happy FF! :)

Claudya Martinez said...

Woot! Woot!

And a Woot! Woot! for you too!

Kristin - The Goat said...

Congrats on the WIN! It was a good one, that's for sure :)

Congrats on the undefeated reign - Cool!

I think a cowgirl outfit is great. My niece is going as sonic the hedgehog and you can't find that in a thrift store LOL

Kristin - The Goat

Twisted Fencepost said...

Woot Woot! Way to go Shelbie!
Congratulations on the win, Cyndy.
Love the Halloween. We usually go all out at Halloween, we just haven't had time.

Anonymous said...

Haha! That cat picture is great!

Mamí♥Picture said...

CONGRATS!!!
Love the decorations!

Mrs4444 said...

Your decorations are lovely. I was going to carve a pumpkin. However, Mr.4444 took it upon his crazy self to give my pumpkins away to Weaselmomma as she left last Sunday. WTH? I hope she carves at least one and posts a pic, for Heaven's sake!

Woot-woot!! Nice job, Girls!