7.23.2008

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

Photobucket

~Hubby's days off.
~Back massages after a long night at work.
~Long kisses.....in the shower.
~Snuggles with the kids, big kids and small kids.
~Pickles.
~Pajamas all day long.
~Weiners.

~Books & bookstores.
~Playing in the rain.
Photobucket
~Snuggling in a storm.
Photobucket
~My bedroom. Shades of blue, it is so cozy and always stays cool. I love to light a candle and just relax in there. Ahhh...
~Sleeping. Seriously. I love to sleep.
~The ocean.
~Tattoos.
Photobucket
~Laughing.
~My best girlfriend in the world.
~Star-filled skies.
~Night shift.
~Bonfires.
~Turtles.
Photobucket
~Small Towns.
~Getting my eyebrows waxed. Not the part where they rip the cloth off, but the part where they pour that hot wax on. Love it.
~Helping people.
~Elderly men. It sounds weird, but I just love little old men.
~Putting a smile on someone's face.
~People who try to right wrongs, change the world, help the needy.
~Happy children.
Photobucket

What are YOUR Favorite Things? If you participate, please let me know and feel free to steal the graphic! I did

10 comments:

sogratefultobemormon.wordpress.com said...

awh C!
what an awesome list. putting a smile on someone's face, so sweet.

people who are more grateful for their blessings are sweeter to be around. you are.

enjoy, beany :)

Ness said...

Looks like you've written my Thursday blog for me! Thanks!

What a phenomenal list!

I made myself lay on the bed while waiting for hubby to get out of the shower so I could wrap his foot and looked out the window and actually noticed things...the shades of the leaves, the air movement through them. I don't "stop and smell the roses" enough so I may make myself do so daily by having to include it in my blog.

I so miss sleeping! Have a great day!

Kathryn said...

What a fabulous list! Ditto to all of yours!

Some more:
-the smell of fresh laundry
-swimming with my boys on a hot day
-cool watermellon on the 4th of July
-the smell of freshly cut grass
-popcorn and a movie
-a weekend at the cabin
:)

Kel said...

Very cool list! A few of mine are:

Thunderstorms
Fresh Flowers
Snuggling with the kids
Hearing their laughter
Smell of clean laundry
Laying on the couch with the hub
A live concert in the park
Chatting with good friends!

Have a great day!
~K

Kimmylyn said...

What a great list!!

-The smell of old library books
-Fresh cut lawn
-Rain on a blacktop street

And you already listed one of my favorites which is SLEEPING!!

anymommy said...

So sweet. I'd add nursing babies and chai tea lattes!

Chel said...

What a fun list! I'll have to do this one day soon. :)

Come over to my blog one day soon... I'm taking questions. Anything you want to know about me, I'll answer.

Immoral Matriarch said...

Oooooo in the shower. Naughty!!

Sandy C. said...

What a great idea for a post :) I love that you posted your fav, and least fav things.

I can SO relate to the little old men thing. It was one of the reasons why I couldn't work in geriatrics; broke my heart!

LOVE the turtles :)

Insane Mama said...

I love small towns too and wish I lived in one, where everybody knows everybody and people actually wave at each other.