My memory sucks these days, but to my surprise things started coming back to me as soon as I saw this theme.
- A mama....I don't remember ever NOT wanting to have kids.
- A teacher. BahahaHAHAHA - I have no idea what I was thinking. There's no way I could handle that job! *sidenote* - I did work in childcare for years but never with children older than three. I ADORE babies but once they become talking-back-creatures and I actually have to make them learn something vital? I'm out of my element.
- A veterinarian or animal rescuer of some kind. Always did love the animals. I would read in the paper (at a very young age) about all of the animals that were euthanized and get SO upset. Another (related) dream was Marine Biologist.
- A photographer, but not of people, of nature and animals.
- A wife.....I also don't remember ever NOT wanting to be married. And now I've done that twice, go me! HA
- I wanted to move far, far away. I still live in my hometown. I have moved into smaller neighboring towns, but am now back in my old hometown. And now I have no desire to move away!
- A cosmetologist. Which is hilarious because I SUCK at doing hair. I would've been the worst hairdresser in the history of the planet!
- I SO desperately wanted to be a famous singer. However I was not graced with the voice for that. If I could have one talent, that would probably be the one I chose.
- I wanted to be a writer. I have been writing as long as I can remember, pretty much from the time I learned how to write. Journaling, short stories, school newspaper, etc., you name it. I would love to have a book published one day. I can dream......
- I've always loved old people and wanted to take care of them, and wanted to be in health care. And Now I have been in health care for the past 6 years!
It's funny to look back and remember the things I thought I wanted to do that now TOTALLY don't fit with the person I've become (teacher, cosmotologist), and at the same time see the things that absolutely DO fit (writer, health care, animal rescuer)!
Fun Listicle as usual.
Have a great week amigos!