10.14.2012

Bag of STUFF


I don't know about you but I like to carry stuff with me everywhere I go.  I always worry that I'll need something when I'm away from home and won't have it.  So anything remotely portable is coming with me everywhere I go.

Also, I frequently work long shifts and I like to pack plenty of snacks and things to occupy me during that time.

All of this requires something to carry my stuff around!  I love bags, especially BIG bags that I can fill up with  all of the necessities of life!

So when I was contacted recently by Simply Bags, I was excited to check them out.



I chose an orange bag with my name embroidered in blue (because Go Gators, that's why!). They even spelled my name right!  BONUS POINTS!


It was exactly what I wanted & pictured!  Bright and colorful, and big and roomy enough for all of my STUFF.  I can fill it with snacks, books, even my netbook.  Perfect work bag or just general STUFF bag!  

My Gators won last night too!  WOOT WOOT!

Simply Bags has many other types of bags; lunch bags, cosmetic bags, all different sizes and patterns and even bags for men!   Go check 'em out!

I was not paid for this post.  I received the product free of charge from Simply Bags to review and introduce to my readers, but the opinions stated are real and my own!

4 comments:

April said...

Cyndy...that bag is super cute! Love the color, too!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Love the bag you picked out, it's really cute!

Claudya Martinez said...

It's like I tote my entire home around with me when I leave. If I don't have a huge bag I feel naked.

Tami said...

I love big bags too. Orange is perfect! It's my hockey team color, so it is PERFECT! I love how your name is embroidered on it too!