7.09.2012

Home Sweet Home



Excuse the quiet 'round here!  It's been a very busy week and weekend.


Among the normal insane busy-ness of my life, I had to fit a move into the middle of it all.
This is a VERY good thing, don't get me wrong!  I am incredibly happy to have found the perfect, little old house (my long-time friends may remember I LOVE old houses).  It's absolutely perfect for my life at this time.  


After a couple of crappy months of taking one step forward and then being shoved two or three steps back....this feels good.  





*Squee!!*  Isn't it adorable??

I can't wait to get it all decorated and personalized.
Home Sweet Home!




10 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It looks perfect. Congratulations!!
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Always read your posts but can't always comment. ((HUGS))

ChiTown Girl said...

Congratulations!

Amy said...

Adorable!!! I know you'll be very happy

Tara R. said...

I love it! Good luck with the move and enjoy your beautiful new home.

Kat said...

It is beautiful!!!!! Congratulations! :)

myevil3yearold said...

Con grats! It is adorable.

Tami said...

It's soooo cute! I can imagine the white picket fence and filling the front yard with flowers! Perfect!

Shannon said...

Aw, it is cute! Looks like a sweet place you can make your own.

Shannon said...

Aw, it is cute! Looks like a sweet place you can make your own.

Sorta Southern Single Mom said...

Congrats on moving forward AND the new place. It looks adorable!