7.17.2012

Hold On - We're Headed for a Better Life!






Photobucket


YAY It's time for a Happy List, and I have some Happy to, umm, LIST!  WOOHOO

~~~ I have some awesome bloggy friends, as y'all know.  One of them recently, got sick of hearing me whine knowing I was feeling down, offered to do something for me as a pick me up.  It's currently in the works and I am SO excited!  Hint: Watch. This. Spot!!!
*UPDATE* If you're reading from your reader, CLICK YOUR BUTT OVER HERE!  It's done and OMG, looking at it takes me to my happy place.  It makes me feel calm & comforted.  Seriously, I LOVE this design!  
Thank you thank you sweet friend, you are amazing!!!

~~~ My car was broken.  Now it's fixed.  For free!  HAPPY!!

~~~ I'm slowly getting the new house organized & decorated.  This is the part of moving that I actually like! 

~~~ I have a long weekend ahead and I have ordered sunny weather.  I WILL HAVE SUNNY WEATHER!!!  That is all.

~*~*~ Lots of Happy around here!  
Hope you're feeling the Happy, too! ~*~*~*




8 comments:

Kat said...

Yay for Happy Lists and free stuff! Glad things are looking up! :)

Amy said...

Glad things are looking good for you!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Happy is a good thing! Hope the happy keeps coming your way.

Unknown said...

Your happy gives me happy too. LOL

Tara R. said...

The new look is gorgeous!

Jolene said...

What a great happy list! Super happy about the car for you.

Shannon said...

The new look looks great!

Ricki Treleaven said...

Super happy list, and you are also lucky having your car fixed for free!!!