7.15.2012

Buggin' in my City




Unknown Mami


I do not know what kind of bug this is.

Except, a  
VERY
LARGE
 bug.


He's the size of my hand.  
For real.


He's also very vibrantly colored.


I think if I were a bug, I'd want to look like him.
Fierce.

P.S. I got home from working a 12-hour shift yesterday to find that someone had mowed my lawn!  
I don't even know who to thank, 
so I guess I'll just have to pay it forward.  
I love random acts of kindness!

Visit Unknown Mami for more Sundays in my City posts!




7 comments:

Tara R. said...

Forget Texas, Florida grows some HUGE bugs. Ewww...

Actingbalanced said...

No idea what it is... but you're right that it's FIERCE!

Unknown said...

That's a locust!!

Unknown said...

Actually, Eastern Lubber Grasshopper: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Eastern_Lubber_Grasshopper_012.jpg

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Maybe the bug did it. It looks big enough to operate a lawn mower.

Regardless, it's a touching story. I'm glad for you. What better way to end a hard day's work?

Be well,
xoRobyn

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Looks like some giant grasshopper!
What a nice surprise on the lawn being mowed.

Claudya Martinez said...

That a pretty extraordinary bug. So nice of someone to mow your lawn.