1. Even the super-health-conscious know that it's criminal to waste bacon.
2. Utter morons will believe ANYthing they hear, no matter how ludicrous. It's hilarious.
3. I have some great friends who will go out of their way to help me out and expect nothing at all in return. And I love them!
4. If someone calls you determined to argue with you, and you agree with them, they will be so flustered that they will STILL argue with you - then hang up on you! Again, hilarious.
5. I haven't dealt with real work place stress in a long time, but I've had some this week. Some people think their way is the only way and anything else is not simply different but WRONG. Fortunately for me, my employers know better.
6. Also, people think that sweet Southern girls don't have a backbone. Things THEY learned this week: they are VERY wrong.
7. It's okay to ask for, and accept, help. I can't do it all myself, and that's okay too.
8. Lifelong Yankees CAN be converted to good old Southern cooking. Shrimp & grits help this transition greatly.
Hope y'all have a great weekend!