8.03.2012

Regardless of the Outcome: Look it Up.

Mommy's Idea 

 TGIF!

It's always nice to say goodbye to a HORRIBLE week. I work every other weekend, so some weeks Friday is just another work day, but I'm off this weekend so....TGIF!!

It's been an incredibly difficult week, and I will elaborate more on that on another day.

But, as I almost always TRY MY BEST to do, I'm going to focus on the positive & happy things.

~ The girls will be with me this weekend and we may even get to do some FUN stuff.

~ In an effort to bring some happiness into my utterly horrible week, my good friend took me to an amusement park.  I rode roller coasters all day - something I haven't done in literally over 20 years!  We also rode water slides, and all kinds of totally silly fun stuff.

~ Today I was reminded of a quote by a good friend that really helped me put some things in perspective:

~ I was also reminded that I have some pretty great friends.

 ~ Unfortunately another reminder was that some people are so sick and eaten up with insecurity & jealousy that they take GREAT pleasure in other people's unhappiness, even when cause of that unhappiness involves tremendous pain to CHILDREN who this person claims to LOVE. Sick and sad.

 ~ But you may remember this from my post from last week: "Regardless of the outcome, you will not win." (Psst, "Don't Deceive": you may need to look up 'regardless' in the dictionary; I know it's kind of a big word.) "You won't win because you'll always be you, and I'll always be me."

~ Oh and....




....just sayin'.

 Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend! 
Don't forget to visit Mrs 4444's for more Fabulous Fragging Fun. =D



8 comments:

Amy said...

Karma is one bad bitch. And when you hurt a child just to play games with an adult- she tends to strike quickly and horribly.

Hope you're still writing and I'm still around to see that one. ;)

Have a great weekend off with the girls hon!

Hugs!

Nani said...

An amusement park sounds like great stress relief; in times of major bad things, you find out who your real friends are and just how great they are!

Keetha Broyles said...

Not sure what all is "ouchy" for you just now, but here's hoping it begins to get better soon.

Bill Lisleman said...

I don't have the code for what is between the lines but I suspect there is plenty between the lines.
all the best.

Unknown said...

Love ya! ;-)

Aleta said...

I can't imagine hurting a child. If someone hurts my baby, Aleta, Version 2.0 is gonna come out!

anymommy said...

Those are some cool friends. I'm glad you have them.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

A day riding roller coasters sounds like a perfect way to have fun! Glad you got to do that. Life can be so hard. ((HUGS))