5.20.2009

WordFUL Wednesday ~ Cute Edition

Holy Wednesday, Batman! I can't believe it's Wednesday already, and I haven't posted in forever.

Those of you who follow me on Twitter know that we picked up 2 new kittens last week. Not surprisingly, they are CUTE as buttons!! One of them had to have his tail partially amputated because it was degloved. If you don't know what that means....don't look it up. It's sad. =(
Now he has a little half tail and it is SO FREAKING CUTE!! I just love him. He's a little timid. The other one is fearless and bad to the bone.

It's really interesting to see the distinct personalities in such tiny kittens. They are so new to this world, but they have minds of their own already!

So, here they are.



This one is the one with the half tail. We call him Tails.



This is the feisty one. He has a cute little black mark on his nose, so his name is Smudge. (although more often he's called "GetBackHereYouLittleShit!")


And one more fun shot...this is me and Elayna last week when I had lunch with her. I love her snaggle-toothed grin!




Have a wonderful Wednesday, my friends!
For more WordFUL Wednesday posts, visit Seven Clown Circus.



22 comments:

April said...

I agree...they are cuties! The picture of you and your daughter is really sweet, too!

Bad Momma said...

Cute kittens & kid. Love the snaggle tooth smile!

Hootin Anni said...

Love her grin too!!!
And the kitties?-----cats rule.



Come see my W W if you have some time today.

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Love the name Smudge!!

Hallie :)

I am Harriet said...

Kittens are so sweet and cute!

Karen in Texas said...

Love the picture of you and Elayna Cyndy. The kitties are really cute. Again, why aren't you closer to me? LOL. I hope they find homes as easily as your first bunch did.

Kim said...

Oh how cute are you two.. and those kittens are just adorable.. Happy WW!! :)

Momisodes said...

I am such a sucker of kitties. They are adorable!

I love the photo of the both, too. Beautiful :)

Misty said...

We SUPER love kittens. Hannah would be SO jealous! Enjoy!

Amy said...

Cute photos! My daughter wants a kitten so bad but we all have allergies to them. Darn it!

tiarastantrums said...

kitties are so cute

Dee said...

They are super cute!

Danyele Easterhaus said...

cuties all around!!! what a sweet pic at the end...

Muthering Heights said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

♥ Boomer ♥ said...

Oh, adorable kitties...adorable mama and darling daughter! Love the snaggle-tooth look!! So precious!!

AdriansCrazyLife said...

Don't take this the wrong way, but I'm glad you don't life close to us. Otherwise, I'd have a getbackhereyoulittleshit living at my house. I have VERY low kitten-resistance.

FranticMommy said...

Stopping by from SITs Great pics! All I can say is Thank God there are people like you who rescue animals. I would not be able to do it. I would cry all the time and want to keep everything! Keep up the good work!

Tara R. said...

I'm with ya on the kitties. I'm having a huge time with our new one.

The pic with your daughter is really sweet.

John Deere Mom said...

Aw, so cute! (And the kittens are pretty adorable too!) ;)

Jenners said...

Nothing like two little kittens to add joy to life! And I will not look up degloved as I suspect I DO NOT want to know ... sounds really awful and my imagination is just running away with me!

Mrs4444 said...

Sooo cute! Definitely not going to look that up; it sounds horrible! :( Glad these two found a home with you.

Unknown said...

Awww...they're just precious.

And you, missy...just gorgeous. Looking good, mama :)