But sometimes I wonder if I give the wrong impression.
In my world, everyone actually isn't a pony. And we don't eat rainbows or poop butterflies.
Trust me. They forget to flush a LOT. That stuff ain't butterflies.
So, I thought I'd blog about a few not-so-pretty things.
* I yell. I'm a yeller. I used to SCREAM, though. That was ugly. Now I just yell. Much better! (seriously, it is.)
* I am one of the most impatient people you will ever meet.
* My sense of humor is totally dark & disturbed.
* I'm a procrastinator. Why do today what I can put off until next week?
* Although I do tend to not stress out much, we do have our share of worries. Such as...
- aging parents/grandparents. (and an aging dog - my little shadow, Suzie, is 16!)
- loved ones overseas in the military.
- recession, pay cuts, $$$$!!
- an old house which we LOVE but is also a temperamental old beast.
- old cars which we also love (especially the fact that they're paid for!) but are also temperamental.
* I am a temperamental old beast.
* John and I never fight. We rarely even disagree. What's the negative, you ask? How the heck are you supposed to have makeup sex when you never fight?! We're going to have to work on this.
So, there you have it. The dark, dysFUNctional negative side of my life.
Have a wonderfully dysFUNctional weekend!!!