11.14.2012

#random

Hashtags used anywhere but Twitter generally drive me crazy.  However for some reason this post seems to scream for them. #annoying

Today is my Friday.  For those of you who work a normal Monday - Friday week, this means that it's the last day I work before a few days off.  In my case, four days off.  #TGIW

I truly LOVE my new job but it is kicking my ass.  I am very grateful for these four days off!  #exhausted

I successfully resisted the temptation of Fried Chicken Wednesday today at the cafeteria of my hospital.  #willpower

When a patient is rapidly speaking to me in Spanish, I somehow magically remember bits and pieces from my high school Spanish classes.  #gracias

Today another tech said to a patient: "But your daughter said you LOVE Cream of Wheat." To which the patient replied with a completely straight face, "Well she is nuts."  #bahahaha

This weekend my best friend is having a bridal shower.  In December she will be getting married.  For the fourth time.  #shecraycray

Tomorrow Hunter's parents are getting an 8 week old toy Australian Shepherd puppy.  I can't wait to see him!  #puppybreath

OK time to go and watch the most hilarious show ever.  #duckdynasty

Love Duck Dynasty!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hate hashtags too but i agree that this post calls for them. although occassionally my husband will actually say "hashtag" and then a key word, which i find hilarious.

Amy said...

Everyone I know loves the Duck show and I turned the channel after about 10 minutes.

Glad everything is going well for you!

Traci Marie Wolf said...

I happen to love hashtags (although I don't overuse them) I think they add some #newschool emphasis.

Eww hospital cafeteria food #overpriced #mostlygross good job resisting.

I've been hanging out in hospitals a lot the past few years, good people, relationship watching. #ifiwereafictionwriter

I was wondering about duck dynasty. I'm a sucker for #countryfolk

#greatpost

April said...

Do you know that I sat down last night and watched "Duck Dynasty" for the very first time? It was HILARIOUS! I'll definitely have to tune in, again!

Aleta said...

I'm proud to say that I've never used a hashtag :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

#....drive me crazy too! It's the number and pound sign to me. Have fun at the bridal shower and with the puppy.

Tami said...

Instagram uses hashtags. At first I had no idea what they were. I had to ask my 15 year old son to explain it to me. ;-)

Mrs4444 said...

We watch that show and love it, too. Those guys are crazy like foxes, aren't they?

I know it's hokey, but I've been using the "Emotional Freedom Technique" this week for distracting myself from Diet Coke cravings. I don't care if it's not "research based." I'm up to eight days with no Diet Coke, and that's all the research I need. Good job avoiding the fried chicken! :)

Here's hoping you get the rest you deserve this weekend! :) Thanks for linking up! :)

Rachel said...

This made me giggle ;=) I frequently rolled my eyes whenever I saw Hashtags outside of twitter... until I realized there are some times in life that MUST be hashtagged ;-)

This post .. needed them to punctuate :-)

Midwest Mommy said...

Still laughing at #shecraycray LOL