11.07.2012

Quarter of a Century


Well helloooo, poor neglected blog!  
It's been a busy week, but I'm sliding in just in time to join in with Wordful Wednesday.

This weekend, my whole (local) family got together
 to celebrate my niece Heather's 25th birthday.

So I'm sharing some pictures from the festivities.


Make a wish!



Me & my beautiful youngest daughter, Elayna




Me and my beautiful oldest daughter, Shelbie



Elayna in front of a motorcycle.....

Tim on a motorcycle with Hayleigh.
Yes...my son has a motorcycle now.
That's pretty much all I have to say about that!

the birthday girl's baby girl!
Hayleigh is now 9 months old, crawling, pulling up and 'cruising', and saying words.
Her newest word is "Bye-Bye" accompanied by a backwards wave.
TOO CUTE!!!

Visit these lovely ladies for more Wordful Wednesday posts!!

parenting BY dummies



 

5 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

What a fun time you had. Happy Birthday Heather! Hayleigh is adorable. So he has a bike! I can only imagine how you feel.

Amy said...

Happy Birthday to the niece. Cute baby.

My boys have both had motorcycles too. One of them no longer has a drivers license from the experience. He didn't know that speed limit signs applied to motorcycle drivers too apparently...

Kids!

Kimberly said...

Awww...happy birthday!!

Kat said...

So good to hear from you! Looks like life is going well. Hope your new job is treating you well too!
Cute pics!

Tami said...

Happy Birthday to your niece. Every time I see pictures of Hayleigh, I think she gets cuter and cuter.