This week's listicles theme was 10 THINGS IN MY HOME.
My list is going to be all kinds of random, because random is pretty much my middle name.
1. Candles. My home is always filled with candles, no matter where I live. I love for my home to smell good and I love the warm feeling candles provide.
2. A dishwasher. And this makes me VERY happy. Haven't had one in years!
3. Dog hair. OMG, dog hair. I could sweep and mop 24/7 and never be done.
4. Laughter. So much laughter!
5. Love. Lots of that too. Unconditional.
6. Friends. I am continually amazed by my wonderful and supportive friends. I love having them in my home.
7. Laundry. It's a neverending battle. At least it smells good (see #1 lol)
8. Food. I have been cooking some DEEEEELICIOUS meals lately. And I plan on cooking another one tonight!
9. Music. I can't deal with silence (or loud noise - I know, I'm a pain in the ass). If I'm not watching something on tv, I need noise, and that comes in the form of music. I love it, it keeps me going. Cooking, cleaning, even sleeping - there's always background music.
10. Comfort. We can be ourselves. Goofy, bitchy, crabby, silly, whatever mood strikes us. We don't have to impress anyone. Because of #5.
Visit Northwest Mommy to join the Listicle fun!