6.03.2011

Milestone Weekend


Just a quick check-in to post some Fragments!

Mommy's Idea





We're having a busy day today, getting things ready for this weekend. But I had to take a moment for Fragments!



Tomorrow is the big day - Tim's graduation! I can't believe it's actually here. I'm excited! (I'm not freaking out - YET!)






The next day we're having a party for him. We're going to cook out and have some friends & family over.

So, it's a full and busy weekend!


I plan to take lots of pictures. Hopefully I won't get all emotional and distracted and forget!



I've got about a million things to do, so I'm off! Wishing you a wonderful weekend!





P.S. In case you missed it earlier, I'm not ignoring you, my internet is broken. I broke my USB thingy. I'll be back ASAP!


12 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love that song!

Myya said...

My niece's graduation is tonight. I have already cried twice today & I am quite suer I will be a complete wreck at the ceremony. This is a BIG deal!!!

Congrats to Tim, may his future hold many amazing things.

Congrats to you for raising a wonderful son!

Have a great weekend!

Liz Mays said...

Of course you'll be emotional! How could you not??? Congrats to him!

Karen and Gerard said...

Congrats to Time and hope your party goes well. Graduation parties are fun! We have several coming up.

Stopping by from FF.

Melani said...

Congrats to Tim! My son Hayden, he will be graduating next week on Wednesday,I am so happy for him!

I have been out of touch lately, sorry, just a lot of life stuff going on here.

Take care,

Honey Mommy said...

I love that song too! Now it will be stuck in my head, but that's fine by me!

Amanda said...

Congrats to Tim!!! What a huge milestone :) Can't wait to see pictures - and it's totally okay to get emotional ;)

Mrs4444 said...

Congrats to your grad! Hope you had a great weekend and that the party went well :)

Kat said...

Yay! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, and that you didn't cry too much. ;)

Congratulations to Tim!

- that is such a great song for graduates. Chokes me up every time. ;)

Kristin - The Goat said...

Congrats on getting a kid through high school! That's a wonderful accomplishment - then congrats to the kid! I'm sure he is pretty pleased, too. Hope the party was a great one :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Hope it was all awesome!

cat said...

Congrats to you all.