I like May; it's one of my favorite months. It's warm, it's Spring, the flowers are blooming, and my birthday is coming up in 10 days!
I'm starting off this month by doing something fun; the Getting to Know YOU meme from Keely @ MannLand5!
So here you go: Getting to Know ME.
1. did you watch the royal wedding?
2. tea and crumpets or coffee and a scone?
3 who's cuter..prince william or prince harry?
4. can you speak in a english accent?
5. do you own a fancy hat?
6. would you rather live in a castle or an english cottage?
7. how old were you when prince charles and princess diana got married? were you even born?
8. have you found your prince?
1. I did not watch the wedding live, but I've seen a lot of clips of it over the weekend. It was beautiful, and I LOVE Kate's dress!
2. I love scones, the rest notsomuch.
3. Neither! Will is balding and Harry doesn't appeal to me at all, except his personality seems to be a lot of fun.
4. I certainly can, quite well in fact. Hubby and I do it all the time, especially when
making fun of imitating his family (they're from Merry Old England).
5. No, I'm not much of a hat person and especially not a fancy hat person.
6. I would rather live in a cottage, but also own a castle for those fancy events.
7. I was 8 years old in 1981 when Princes Charles married Lady Di. I vaguely remember watching clips of their wedding.
8. I have definitely found my prince! It took me 30 years, but it was worth it. He loves me unconditionally, and I am so blessed. Here's a picture from my Not-Quite-Royal Wedding!