10 Things of Thankful
It's Saturday again and I am thankful again!
1. I am thankful for shapewear. Seriously, whoever invented that stuff is MY HERO. My wonderful dog whom I adore (lucky for him) chewed up my favorite fat-sucking cami last week, and I was lost without it. I finally got a new one yesterday and all is right with my world.
2. I am thankful for a good hairstylist, who I will be visiting this afternoon. Split ends begone!
3. I am thankful for roadside assistance provided by our auto insurance company. When I walked out to my truck on Wednesday morning after an exhausting 12-hour shift, I had a flat tire. They had to use a regular tow truck to get the truck out of the parking garage, and a flat bed to take it to the shop. I had to wait for two hours.
4. I am thankful that I work in a hospital that has good food. I went to the cafeteria and had sausage, biscuits and gravy while I waited.
5. I am thankful for my Mother-in-Law, who brought her truck to me so that I could use it while our truck was repaired.
6. I am thankful that I am not afraid of frogs. Otherwise I would have had a panic attack when a frog jumped ON MY HEAD while I was sleeping early this morning. I save the little buggers from the dogs and cat all the time, you'd think they'd be a little THANKFUL themselves!
7. I am thankful for my new workplace. It is beautiful and equipped with awesome new technology to make the patients more safe and comfortable, while making my job a little easier. (no, I did not change jobs, my job changed locations; we moved into a brand-new wing and it is niiiice.)
8. I am thankful for simple pleasures. I had a fantastic day yesterday, just riding around with my husband, doing a little shopping, visiting a friend, and just enjoying each others' company.
9. I am thankful that my husband wants to go to the flea market, so I have to cut this short! Have a great weekend!